Last updated: Feb 11, 2024
Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from users:
- Non-personal information: This includes anonymized data about how users interact with the app, such as the number of notes taken, bookmarks added, and files uploaded. We use this information to improve the app’s features and functionality.
- Personal information: This is information that can be used to identify you, such as your email address if you choose to create an account or contact us. We only collect this information with your explicit consent.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Provide and improve the Bleep app and services.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Send you occasional promotional emails about new features or updates (with your opt-in consent).
- Analyze how users interact with the app (using non-personal information).
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your personal information with any third party without your explicit consent. This includes:
- Selling your information.
- Renting your information.
- Disclosing your information for any other purpose not listed in this Policy.
However, we may disclose your information if required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
We take reasonable steps to secure your information against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no website or app is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the complete security of your information.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You can access, update, or delete your personal information at any time through your account settings.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
- You can choose not to provide any personal information when using the app. However, this may limit your ability to use certain features.
Bleep is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Changes to this Policy